6/8/11

Day 12

One picture or series of one thing, for 30 days. This is day 12.

Some businesses do not know how to use Facebook so they just don’t. Some businesses use Facebook as they can understand how to make it work for them. Some businesses use Facebook... and... emm....

I’m amused.. By them.

I was amused and pleasantly surprised to see the Facebook logo painted onto their age old shop front.  According to their About Us page: David Heather Footwear, known to many Irish people as “Heathers” is a part of Irish history. Established in the early 1900’s, the shop is still owned and run by the Heather family. In the mid 90’s, David Heather recognized a gap in the market for large size mens shoes and rapidly became the largest and most respected retailer for this niche market.



Needless to say that their website doesn’t link to a Facebook page. But hey, I do appreciate them trying. It is a start. 

1 comments:

Brandalism said...

I'd just like to state that I do not really like Facebook. *laughs* I don't. I'm just a geek getting excited about all things marketing... Love/hate relationship going on in here anyway.

Post a Comment