6/9/11

30 days and subtracting. This is lucky number 13

One pic or series of one thing, for 30 days. This is day 13. 







I came home with a few flyers from the MONO gig in London. They were handed to me while walking into the venue and I just stuck them into my bag, planning on checking them out later. Some interesting events on there, some I missed and had no idea... like... SEINFELD!!!! Live in London and I had no clue... Well... living in Dublin might have something to do with it *laughs* but still.... Can’t believe I missed this opportunity, I love that guy. First show in the UK after 12 years...



Steve Martin has a band? I had no idea to be honest... I wouldn’t really go to see his act but I guess it’s worth a mention.



I like this picture (see below), haha.



A good few events, some big, some small, some interesting, some maybe not so much... well worth to have a look at the flyers if you are around London (or if you are prepared to travel to the UK).






0 comments:

Post a Comment